Muslimah
A L L A H' S
ABOUT ENTRY CHAT TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM TUTORIAL
I will forget you
Aug 29, 2011 • 29.8.11 • 2 comments



baby it’s now or never this time is right
Everything begans from this moment,
So that I won't get tired no matter how far I have to walk around,
Dear you, give me strenght. Feel so right.

One more time Even if I fall again, one more time
You can do what you do. Shout out whenever you are tired.
I don't care for a weak guy. No matter how handsome he is.
I like a strong person who can protect his girl.

EVERYONE GET UP. ITS NOW,
EVERYTHING BEGINS AGAIN TODAY,

No matter how high of a place, I will climb up,
I might be late but I won't give up.
baby it’s now or never yeah~ feel so right

I will...forget you...


I will forget you. Starting today,
I don't know you. I have never seen you.
We never even walked pass each other.
I'm okay. I forgot everything. I'm happy with my busy life.
I've met a great person too.


Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it, Oh.


# When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if it hurts now, it will hear a little later.
It will forget. I will too.


It's not difficult. I will forget everything after today.
I'm just getting used to my changed life. Oh~ No.


Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it. Yes~


I will erase everything.
I definitely will.


When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if tears fall now, I will smile a little later.
I will (now) forget you (now). Just like a wound heals...
I will. I will. I will forget you.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
17. Servant of Allah. Allah understand me more than I understand myself.YA ALLAH BERIKANLAH SARIRUZAHIRA 9A DALAM SPM 2013. Struggling to be a better mukminah. إن شاء الله ♥ - Don't focus on your problems. You won't find a solution. Focus on Allah. He is the solution. - Never give up. Great things take time. Put trust in Him and make doa'.

https://twitter.com/_ked__ http://instagram.com/anaservantallah |http://mujahidahraraa.tumblr.com http://ask.fm/raraahoney https://www.facebook.com/raraaxii
OTHERS;


scroll this box
>> Rindu Allah :')
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Dapat template baru
date : 1hours ago
at:7am


>> Raraa sayang Allah
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> Menjadi anak solehah
date: 25/11/2012
at: 13.12pm
\

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • TUTORIAL : CARA NAK BUAT LINK EXCHANGE DALAM BLOG
  • ESOK RAYA!! YEAHH
  • Freebies Symbol Text
  • Tutorial buat New Page
  • Tutorial Back to Top button.
  • Tutorial Follow Icon
  • Tutorial Link Berpelangi
  • Tutorial FB Like Button
  • Tutorial Icon sebelah post title.
  • tutorial Disable right click.