Muslimah
A L L A H' S
ABOUT ENTRY CHAT TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM TUTORIAL
Im Leaving You
Sep 25, 2011 • 25.9.11 • 0 comments




He is leaving me . I guess he's miserable . Do you know how we started our love? I'm so nervous . I feel like a fool . What should I do now

Yeah! It's Your Boy .Rara Is Back! Don't Cry Girl! Let's Go To The Second Love Can't Nobody Hold . Me Down


If I turn around and close my eyes, will I forget him? If I cling and cling and cling on to him . Will I be able to open his heart . No, no, don't leave me, stay with me

I need to know that you're really a fool . I do such a useless love .I don't know why men leave me or why . Men change, you're too nice . Let's talk about it, I think he'll come back to me if I are clingy . I think he will come back if I wait? This isn't a movie or a drama . The reality is, I will suffer a break up that will scar me . I can't sleep, my pillow is wet with tears, the LED of my silent phone turns off . Tear up all those couple discount coupons . Make them again later, why are I am lingering . My boy friend has left . If I stay like thing, I am the only one who'll get mad . Now, wipe up all my cold tears and Let's Go To The Second Love .

I Need You I Want You . Don't Break My Heart Heart Heart . What Should I Do Now . Was what  did really love or not love at all . Was his heart for real or was it not . We can't know for sure but now turn to something different . Don't go through a dangerous and harmful break up . Even if . I wander the streets crazily all day . Even if I think of him and curse at him . There's nothing more to expect from an ended relationship . Not The Show! Baby Aint' No Joke! My friend's words, My family reactions . Are I am just going to be in silence with my pained heart?
Hurry and forget him and find someone else .


I don't think I can ever love again . I hate myself for always being wounded like this


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
17. Servant of Allah. Allah understand me more than I understand myself.YA ALLAH BERIKANLAH SARIRUZAHIRA 9A DALAM SPM 2013. Struggling to be a better mukminah. إن شاء الله ♥ - Don't focus on your problems. You won't find a solution. Focus on Allah. He is the solution. - Never give up. Great things take time. Put trust in Him and make doa'.

https://twitter.com/_ked__ http://instagram.com/anaservantallah |http://mujahidahraraa.tumblr.com http://ask.fm/raraahoney https://www.facebook.com/raraaxii
OTHERS;


scroll this box
>> Rindu Allah :')
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Dapat template baru
date : 1hours ago
at:7am


>> Raraa sayang Allah
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> Menjadi anak solehah
date: 25/11/2012
at: 13.12pm
\

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Doodling For You
  • Background III
  • Background II
  • Tutorial : Letak Icon Cute Sebelah Comment
  • Tutorial : Disable Right Click Without Alert
  • Tutorial : Post Title Background
  • Tutorial : Membuat scroll box
  • Tutorial : Membuat Cursor Sendiri Menggunakan CS4
  • Tutorial : About Me
  • GIVEAWAY...saya suka DOMO lah!